Monday, April 16, 2012

HBO's Girls


via pakistantvdekho


I haven't even watched it yet, (I checked to make sure the link was for real and then had to blog about it first) but I don't have to tell you that the buzz around this show has been enormous. And if you are reading our blog, then it's also safe to say that this show is being marketed towards you. Wunderkind Lena Dunham's HBO show is going to be difficult to access for most of us (a bit ironic, no?) but just to hook everyone, HBO has made the first episode of the series widely available. Enjoy it, and let us know what you think!



3 comments:

  1. OMG the mom from Freaks and Geeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On behalf of the target demographic; I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wanted to like it, but Lena Dunham has created the LEAST sympathetic protagonist. I found Hannah so loathsome and shamelessly selfish that I couldn't enjoy it.

    I did really like the awful/awkward sex scene and the girly shower time scene, though.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts