Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Swap Scores

Amanda hosted a swap on Saturday and it was so much fun! I drank too many mimosas and forgot to document the actual swapping activity (also, I was too busy secretly burrowing away pieces that I wanted so only I'd know where to find them. All's fair in love and swap!!). Instead, I made some of the girls pose with their favourite piece that they took home. Here are the lovely ladies and the stuff they scored.


Name: Jamie
Item: Black handbag
I love it because: It has a long shoulder strap and I love the gold and black colour combo. 




Name: Sarah
Item: Black lace babydoll
I love it because: It's black and it's free. What's not to like?




Name: Jessica
Item: Denim vest
I love it because: I feel like Springsteen



Name: Caitlin
Item: Plaid shirt
I love it because: I have a love affair with plaid. Also, it's a good colour and super cozy.




Name: Stephanie
Item: Houndstooth sweater
I love it because: It's classy but cozy!




Name: Katie
Item: Black skull and crossbones cardigan
I love it because: It fits and it's fun.



Name: Karen
Item: Striped tee and blue ceramic necklace
I love it because: Stripes are perfect to dress up a tee for spring!



Name: Laura Kathleen
Item: White denim shorts
I love it because: I can never have enough pairs of shorts... I wear them all year round.




Name: Amanda
Item: Suede bomber jacket
I love it because: it's the perfect neutral colour, plus I feel a bit like a lady greaser



All in all it was a perfect day, and I think we all went home happy (and with more room in our closets). Thanks girls!

2 comments:

  1. You ladies look awesome! What a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wearing that sweater today.
    Soooo many compliments on it! Thanks, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts