Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Days

I have a few reasons to celebrate lately, one being this article of mine on the Toronto Standard, the other being that Dan and I are going to be moving in less than 2 months! I feel like I'm on a roll. Here is some internet goodness that is bolstering my mood.

via loveraedar
I love grey cats with yellow eyes—they already look like aliens but this just pushes that envelope a little further.

via kennedyholmes
I miss the days when it was fashionable to be a total glamazon. Versace encompassed that whole look so well.

via saltwater
Isn't this beautiful? I just want to hang out here with a coffee and a good book. I've always wanted to grow my own fruits and veggies. One day I'll live on a farm and live the dream.

via thehairpin
Cheesy spinach casserole! If I was only allowed to eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be this. Or meatball subs.

via ritaliefhebber
Perfect day-to-day outfit. And check out the beatiful Rita Liefhebber jacket! Swoon!

1 comment:

Penny for your thoughts