Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sun-drenched Spring

Somehow we just skipped ahead to summer. Time warp? Season swap? Whatever, I’m not going to question it too closely – my favourite lightweight pants have just come out of hibernation, I actually got a little sunburn on Sunday and I’m getting to test run some warmer weather wear I’ve been hoarding.

A few more things to make it feel a bit more like summer:


This awesome Notorious B.I.G./Lana Del Rey mixtape, Born Ready to Die. 16 tracks of straight-up summertime jams. You sure can bet this’ll be in regular rotation on my picnic blanket.


via calivintage

This look from Boutique by Jaeger SS12 is pretty much my summer ideal. Big hair, big lips, little clothes, solid shoes. The only things that could push this look over the edge is a pair of massive Karen Walker sunnies, like this new version of her ever-wonderful Number Ones.

via Karen Walker

Dream dress alert! Oh ASOS, you're so bad and yet so good for me.

via ASOS

My favourite lowbrow summer beverage, kalimotxo. Half red wine, half Coca-Cola (or in my case, Diet Coke. Can't quit, won't quit), it sounds horrendous but tastes amazing, like sangria concentrate. Don't knock it 'til you try it, friends.

via International Recipe Syndicate

Are you reviving any favourite summer activities early?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts