Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Review: March Luxe Box

So I got home, and was so excited to unexpectedly receive my Luxe Box on the first day of shipping that I filmed a video review. And, hey! Surprise surprise, I'm an awkward human being! But I liked this month's box, so if you'd like, check out this video where I sniff my elbow.



It darkened up after posting, so I apologize that you can't see my face so well, but seriously, my voice and the audio feedback are so soothing, you won't even notice.


This is how you grow that seed card.

One thing I missed: the Consonant Organic Face Cream is in a totally rad pump that notes it is "Transit Canada and FAA carry on approved." Nice touch, Consonant! I appreciate that attention to detail. It also smells vaguely grapey but in a natural way, like the inside of green grapes. Plus, this size usually retails for $18! What a deal! I put a perfume sample beside it for size reference.


How do you feel about video reviews generally? Do you prefer photo ones? I promise, I won't be backlit next time. Do you feel neutral? Hungry? I'm hungry.

If you liked my review and would like to try Luxe Box for yourself, I'd be mighty obliged if you'd use my referral code.

Previous Luxe Boxes

2 comments:

  1. I got my first one this week.

    http://www.teenaintoronto.com/2012/03/luxe-box-80-value-for-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice box! I have received the December and January boxes in addition to March and I liked the other two better. I'm holding a giveaway though, one lucky Canadian will win a May 2012 Luxebox!
    http://apopofcolour.com/2012/03/26/march-2012-loose-button-luxebox-and-contest/

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts