Friday, December 30, 2011

Sayonara 2011

Sorry things have been a bit quiet over here at Burgundy HQ for the past week. Laura had her birthday on Tuesday (happy birthday, doll!) and has left our fair northern soil for a trip to Stateside, while I have been alternating between playing the busy bee catch-up and lazing with my dog in bed watching the Kardashians. We were both in need of a thorough break, so we'll be back with lots of fresh jazz for y'all in 2012.

But I just wanted to pop in and say, have a really wonderful new year's eve, guys. Don't get too wild and crazy, or do, and take lots of messy photos. Don't forget to celebrate National Mic Check Day either (1/2/12 – snicker). I hope you're out using up the last of your benefits for the year, and get your party nails on, for god's sake.

I'm wearing three coats of American Apparel's "Supernova",
which is a pretty dope dupe* for that Deborah Lippman Birthday shit everyone lost their minds over.


I love you guys, and I can't wait to grow a little bit older with you.


*Is it an actual dupe? Pfft, beats me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts