Monday, November 28, 2011

5 Quick Tips to Brighten Your Monday

Happy Monday morning, friends. If you didn't notice, Amanda has been posting solo the past little while, because I've had to deal with some annoying shit with our apartment (which I promise I'll tell you about when I've separated myself a bit more from the situation). But I'm back in full swing, and ready to share with you the 5 things that are making my Monday morning not a total drag.

1. This Queen music video. I want this like once a day, mostly in the morning, and it lifts my spirits. It helps if you dance along to it, seriously.



2. The possibility of W.E. being good. It looks beautiful, and despite the more modern day aspect that we could probably all do without, could be a real winner. Yes, even though it's from Madonna. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.



3. The Woody Allen documentary on PBS (or that you can download illegally, like I plan to do). Amanda saw part I and said that it's incredible.

4. This packing list, compiled by Joan Didion in her busiest reporting days, of the essentials she would need if she had to fly out the door and stay out for a few days. It seems so simple doesn't it?

5. These beautiful calendars made by Geoff and Anabela of Fieldguided. These have become annual must-haves for me.


So cheer up! It's only 5 more days until the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts