Friday, January 27, 2012

Shades of Beige

A few things that caught my eye this week.



Miss Moss posted about these way cool editions of Lucas Massen pieces, which he's hired his young sons to paint. Dutch labour laws mean the kids can only work for 3 hours per week, hence the unfinished nature of the items. Such a beautiful result, and a pretty easy DIY, I think.

via Need Supply

It's not even February and I'm already dreaming about summer footwear. These Azores sandals from Jeffrey Campbell are pretty much my ideal pair – minimal and entirely adjustable, swoon! (Having long, skinny feet will do that to you).

via

Brown sugar blueberry cookies. I can't even, you guys. These are next up on my To-Bake list.

via Found

I saw this Found leash in person at Fetch Canine Social Club on Roncesvalles last weekend and I've been thinking about it ever since. Sure, it's a $60 leash, but it can also be clipped cross-body style so you can walk your dog handsfree. Plus, it's all made with all weather marine rope and was founded with rescue animals in mind. I've already started saving up my pennies.


images via etsy

Speaking of saving up my pennies,  how beautiful are these waxed canvas bags from Southern Field Industries? They look like the perfect size and I love the colour combinations, especially the red+natural and turquoise +tan.

For more of what I'm finding, you can always check my Pinterest.

Have a happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts