Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tapped Out

Feeling a little bummed, a little burnt out, bros. I've been pretty slammed getting my career on lately, but that hasn't left much time for the rejuvenation of my soul, you know? I've been feeling under the weather today, went to the chiropractor and got a wee bit pummeled, and then had to slog home through winter slush, which has finally reared its ugly head. To top it all off, I was planning on reviewing my January Luxe Box for you, but it has yet to arrive. It's in shipping purgatory. No, I'm not kidding.

#canadapostfail

It was at my damn house! They could have left it and they didn't! They even took the time to come back and take the notice card! And now its shipping status is unchanged, and it is back in Mississauga. We just haven't had much luck lately, Luxe Boxes and me.

Anyway, it was the icing to a day that felt altogether too long. So I did the only thing I could do.

I put on my Chainsaw Face t-shirt.


(Oh, you ask, what is Chainsaw Face? Just an easy two minutes that never fails to make me smile.)


Then I pretended I was someplace warm and sunny (which obviously requires mood music).


And I tried to become one with nature.

It's WORKING!
Then I cuddled with this little sausage.


And somehow, everything seemed a lot less awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts