Monday, January 23, 2012

The View From Here

Now that I've got an iPhone 4S, I've been taking a lot more pictures lately. I didn't realize how little I felt like doing that with my old 3G, as the camera was pretty grainy. And so, of course, I've taken to Instagram. Follow me if you feel like seeing more.


Charlie got some new boots because the salt was stinging his poor little paws. He's got the rubbery kind that look like balloons, and he hasn't seemed to mind them at all. The sound of his paws sticking to the floor is pretty much the highlight of my week.


I've been wearing this bright green glitter polish all week – it's from the Muppets x OPI collection, called Fresh Frog of Bellair (thanks, G!). And I finally made it out to Topshop this week and picked up this chunky brass ring. The small bands are from H&M.


My bestie Gillian, waiting for me to buy a stack of magazines before we saw Beauty and the Beast 3D. Such patience.


Poor little Joey. He's my boyfriend's mom's dog, and is just the cutest thing ever. He gets too hyper though, and needs to take crated time-outs when we come over. With his dark tear stains and lonesome expression, I thought he looked like a jailed bandit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts