Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Style with Substance


Since becoming an avid vintage hunter, I've found myself less and less drawn to mass retailers like H&M. They're great for cute blouses and adorable accessories, but I don't often find myself lusting after their pieces. Their spring lines, including their new Conscious Collection, may change all of that.


All made using greener fabrics, such as Tencel, organic cotton, and recycled polyester, the collection is characterized by neutral whites and blush tones, romantic details like scallops and lace, and a huge selection of separates. I can definitely see myself living in these pieces come warmer weather.



All images via H&M's Conscious Collection press website

First their collaboration with Swedish Hasbeens, now this. H&M, what are you trying to do to my savings account?

The Conscious Collection hits H&M worldwide on April 14th, but do me a favour and wait a while to check it out. I don't need more competition at the racks.

PS. The Swedish Hasbeens drop April 20th—it's going to be a busy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts