Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Few of My Favourite Things

I'm having one of those days, where I haven't quite woke up five hours after rolling out of bed, and all of my bills are hitting my inbox at the same time, and I'd just really rather hit snooze on this whole adulthood thing. So instead, let's take a look at some things that have been inspiring me of late.

Tattone

Internet wonder Swiss Miss launched a line of temporary tattoos this week at Tatt.ly. She paired up with a bunch great designers to offer smart, quirky temporary tattoos at a really great price (only $5 for a two pack, or an introductory offer of $35 for all 15 designs). My favourite is the Tattone colour chip above, but there are all kinds of clever picks.

You're Late
Knucks

My impeccable taste continues on its quest to make me a brokest bitch on the block. These Acne Pistol Short boots from Gargyle started taunting me this week, all $570 of them. They come in all black or all terracotta versions too, but why on earth would you choose those?

Acne Pistol Short boots from Gargyle

Miss Moss's recent pairings of Escher tessellation designs and recent menswear street style photos was truly inspired. Who says girls have all the fun?



All via Miss Moss

As a lover of all things galactic, I'd like to try these DIY space shoes...

via Goth Reform School

...Or maybe try making a sweater into the final frontier.

via Stockholm Street Style

I love marbled nails so much, and I plan on trying to DIY them this week. Don't worry! I'll document it all the way for you guys. My 14 year old cousin told me about the how-to while we were bonding over nail art last weekend, and then I saw the set below a day or two later, inspired by Stella McCartney's resort collection over at Move Slightly. My cousin is such a trendsetter.

Marbled Nails via Move Slightly

What are you loving this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts