Monday, September 26, 2011

Mixtape: Mouse Ear Swagger

So I'm back! I survived the wonderful world of Walt Disney, and made it back with a heap of great memories, delightful photos, and a lot more freckles. No seriously, my freckles have freckles.

Homegirl G and me, post-Tower of Terror ride

Getting that last blast of 35 degree weather was a nice swan song for summer, and after the week I had just before leaving, I needed a good, relaxing vacation (emergency stays and last minute changes and work overloads, oh my!)

Memory lane

When I get a chance to catch my breath, I'll do a followup to the rules for doing Disney right, but for now, here's our mixtape for the trip. There's a lot of sugary pop, a lot of cool jamz, and a lot of good ol' fashioned fun. You'll recognize many songs from my 6 tracks to rot your brain to post from a while back, but what can I say—I don't like to challenge myself musically that often, and now you can rot your brain on the road. Just go with it bros, download and enjoy away.


1. Two of Us – The Beatles
2. Party in the U.S.A. – Miley Cyrus
3. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) – Katy Perry
4. What Ever Happened – The Strokes
5. Gucci Gucci – Kreayshawn
6. Moves like Jagger (feat. Christina Aguilera) – Maroon 5
7. Touch the Sky – Kanye West
8. Gotta Have It – Kanye West & Jay-Z
9. Hypnotize U – N.E.R.D.
10. Too Close – Next
11. Ignition (Remix) – R. Kelly
12. Inside Out – Britney Spears
13. Umbrella (feat. Jay-Z) – Rihanna
14. E.T. – Katy Perry
15. Power – Kanye West
16. Why I Love You (feat. Mr. Hudson) – Kanye West & Jay-Z
17. Rocket Man – Elton John
18. Laura – Ricky Nelson

(I got the album artwork image here.)

1 comment:

  1. This was, quite literally, the perfect mix. I don't know how it will ever be topped.

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts