Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Day Photo Challenge

After seeing this cute lil project on the Bicyclette blog, I decided to try my hand at it, even though I'm not very good at sticking to deadlines (and this is a daily deadline!) and even though I'm starting late it's a valiant try.


Self portraits are always the most difficult, I find. Even though my Photobooth is filled with pictures of me all made up and posing for the camera, the thought of sharing those with the world is terrifying! Here is a pretty tame one.


Check back every Wednesday and I'll update you with a week's worth of photos in a new post! The daily pic will be in the side bar of the main page of the blog. Enjoy them, and thanks Bicyclette for the great idea! If anyone else is tackling this project please let us know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts