Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Warning: Videos of Cute Animals

I say WARNING, because if you are anything like me, you'll see one of these and then spend the rest of your day watching them all. I'm not really a VICE fan, I'm obsessed with "The Cute Show." It's not often that they do stuff that is genuine and real, but when they do I'm a total supporter.

These seriously have made my day about a hundred times better, if you don't feel the same way then you've got a heart of stone. Juuuust kiddingggg.







And I'm not gonna lie, this one totally made me cry a little at work.



There are tons, tons more on the Vice site, so check 'em out and kiss you afternoon goodbye.

Thanks, Mishki!

1 comment:

  1. They let them pet the cats?? Oh man! The cat show at the CNE did NOT. They would be so soft!!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts