Monday, October 31, 2011

Best Halloween Costumes I've Seen

I thought since most of us adults have celebrated Halloween already (doesn't it feel like it's already has come and gone? Today is just a normal day...) that I'd post my fave costumes of the year. And don't worry, I'll keep posting more as I find them. Thanks Facebook non-privacy settings, for letting me steal all the pics. Feel free to send me more at heyburgundygirls@gmail.com and I'll post them.









This is sexy Rob Ford's 911 tape, FYI



2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are really cool costumes! The make-up art on the 6th photo is pretty convincing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is looking so funny and make up is seriously like Halloween. Cool sort of photo stuff that actually emerges out the Halloween make up and the gestures.
    Fancy Dress Clothing Dublin

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts