Thursday, March 10, 2011

Burgundy Dame

I have found my style spirit animal, and it's kind of freaking me out.


This is Lady Moriarty, a style blogger from Paris. I don't understand any of what she says, because I don't speak French, but great style transcends language barriers.

She pretty much has the loveliest closet of basics that she pairs well, and I'll be damned if I don't already have a closet full of similar items.





Hey, nice cranberry skirt, lady. The fact that I have the EXACT SAME ONE makes it a lot easier to ape you.


Those little grey pixie boots? You mean, the ones that are nearly identical to the ones I thrifted five years back?


Novelty sweaters with cute little collars? That's so my jam.


Basically, girl, you have my idealized style. The style I aspire to emulate every day. Sure, maybe that just exposes how derivative style really can be, but the fact that we came to this point on two different shores makes me really happy how personal style can make you part of a community.

If you need any more proof of how she and I are peas in a sartorial pod, check the specs in her blog header.

that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts