Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lady music time

Here is really excellent mix made by my friend Cia. I have been listening to nothing else for days.



http://www.mediafire.com/?xaah7xx0d32j0yp


1. Hole- Violet
2. Neko Case- Hold On, Hold On
3. The Do- On My Shoulders
4. Holly Golightly- Tell Me Now So I Know
5. The Cardigans- Erase/Rewind
6. PJ Harvey- Sheela-Na-Gig
7. Camera Obscura- Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken
8. The Crystals- He Hit Me (And It Felt Like a Kiss)
9. Crystal Castles- Courtship Date
10. The Slits- I Heard It Through the Grapevine

11. Siouxsie and the Banshees- Hong Kong Garden
12. Alannah Myles- Black Velvet
13. Nico- These Days
14. The Pretenders- Back On the Chain Gang
15. Blondie- Hanging on the Telephone
16. Cat's Eyes- Not a Friend
17. Rihanna- Rude Boy
18. Elastica- Stutter
19. Janis Joplin- Piece of My Heart
20. The Kills- Wait
21. Patti Smith- Piss Factory
22. No Doubt- Don't Speak
23. Alanis Morrissette- You Oughta Know
24. Cat Power- You May Know Him
25. Sheryl Crow- If It Makes You Happy
26. Yeah Yeah Yeahs- Turn Into
27. The Velvet Underground- After Hours

GIRL POWER!!! I think Black Velvet and Piss Factory are my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts