Thursday, May 19, 2011

Post Frittata

A few things I'm feeling inspired by right now, in order of colour saturation.

Megan's long bob (photo by Lisa Warninger)

Scout and Catalogue's lightweight wool scarves. She hand dyes each one herself. This one looks like the rainy weather we haven't had a reprieve from lately. Once I save up some pennies, I plan to buy one of her lovely totes too.

Cocorosa's styling is enough to make me reconsider sweatpants, almost.

Calivintage's pretty layering.

via Craftster
The linen stitch. I love how it creates a sturdy fabric with just enough textural interest, and how it can even out very colourful yarns. Yes, I lust over stitch patterns.
 
via Refinery 29
Sephora by OPI's latest nail decals, Chic Print for Nails. I'm partial to the Giraffe and Tiger versions.

The home of the late Mimi Weddell, shared by Matchbook Magazine from Vogue Casa Oct 2005. The fearless colours and golden light are what draw me to these, although the hoarder bookstacks hit a little too close for comfort.

 
This raspberry limeade cocktail from The Kitchn. It may be cold in TO now, but soon it'll be hotter than we can handle. Cheers to that, friends.

1 comment:

  1. These are all awesome pics, but I love cocoorosa's tshir and hair and shoes. So effortlessly cool!

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts