Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sharing is caring

I thought I'd share with you all some pictures that have been inspiring me lately.

mrnewton

The hair! The shorts! The boots! I've always dreamed of having gigantic hair. The all-white outfit looks great with black accents. Real simple, looks laid back and cool.
homerunballerina
Friends, flowers, and yummy food in a bright space. Drinks served out of mason jars! I have been dreaming about springtime potlucks lately, and I found a great recipe for sangria gelato.


somuchtotellyou
Comfy bed with iced coffee, a laptop, and records. I could spend all day in this bed... with occasional visits from Dan and/or Penelope.


I've been trying this, and it's really hard. I don't think we realize how easy it is to say mean things about people, and this is a nice reminder to try to see things from another point of view, or just keep your mouth shut! Try it!

And here's a fun little song that I've had on repeat for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts