Friday, June 10, 2011

Shamless promotion

Today's just a plug, I'm afraid, but I promise it's a good one. For a few months now I've been working for Sweet Paul Magazine, which has great recipes, DIY advice, and awesome decorating ideas—all on the cheap! Amanda turned me on to this magazine back in the winter, and I cannot get enough! 

the cover


two of my favourite pages
I love copy editing recipes, and testing them out makes me feel like I'm doing my job better! I can tell you now that I've already made a few of them, which I can share with you now! Check out page 33 for the Rhubarb Strussel Cupcake, page 66 for the Roasted Tomato and Curry Soup, page 76 for the Potato Salad with Honey Mustard, and page 132 for the Raspberry Tarts with Mascarpone Cream. They are all super easy! If I can make them then you can.

The mag is only online, which makes it free and really easy to share. Congratulations to everyone involved, and I'm excited to start on the fall issue soon!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Laura! The issue looks great!
    Can we dye a bunch of pillowcases with blackberries soon?

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts