Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No time? Follow this advice.

This post by PARK & CUBE totally placates my slight OCD tendencies when it comes to fashion.








This adorable info-graphic-style post outlines a basic outfit and then adds simple accessories over top. I love that although the outfit is totally simple it still looks really put together. I'd like to think, that in a more organized world with lots of excess time, this is how I would construct my outfits, rather than just throw on what's clean on my way out the door. It takes the idea of getting dressed in the morning and gives it an almost-scientific approach—giving the impression that if you follow a pattern or outline, you can't go wrong. Is anyone else with me on this? I know the idea of it is kind of rigid, but I love that it takes out all the guess work. I feel like it has the perfect title, Chill Pill, as if it's saying like "Don't worry, this is foolproof, it's all gonna be okay." No risks (maybe not as much fun), but no disasters either. 

2 comments:

  1. I lust for those "business up front, party in the back" shoes like no other, and they are SO CHEAP on ASOS right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! The science of getting dressed - perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Penny for your thoughts