Thursday, August 4, 2011

Vive is the Word


This is just a pop in to say, heyyy, I'm writing for an awesome style publication in town called Vive Magazine, and heyyyyy, my first post went up on their blog today! It's all about fabulous nail art DIYs, and my favourite places to scope them out online (welcome to my addiction). It's a fun little piece, so check it out!

I'll be writing on the Vive blog every Thursday from now on, but you should really check it every day. There's going to be lots of fun new content coming along, and it's a great group of women behind the blog and the magazine (including my partner in crime, Laura!). The next issue will be out in the fall, so consider this a steady diet of appetizers until then.

Not to worry, you'll still find new things here on Burgundy Girls daily (because you just can't get enough), and Laura will be posting sweet stuff again soon (I'm hoping for lots of photos from her awesome trip to the American South).

Until then, have a poke around the new vivemagazine.ca!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts