Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend Warrior

Not sure what your plans are this weekend, but mine involve deep fried Coke, a spin on a sketchy giant fair swing, and seeing lots of kitties that look like this:
via
Why yes, I am going to the CNE, only the best summer fair on earth. I'm going to eat my face off in the food building and sneeze when we go see the horses and try to talk LJ into seeing the SuperDogs show. It shall be glorious, and I'll try to remember to document it with some photos.

Not only that, but I'm also heading to see John Waters, the Pope of Trash, at the TO Underground on Saturday night to talk about his influences. Seriously, I could hear this guy talk about ANYTHING, so I think it's going to be pretty sweet. I'm not sure if there are tickets left, but you should snap them up if there are—it's going to be one hell of a show.


But I'm feeling under the weather today, so I'm off to get some last minute work done and rest up.
Hope you've got plans you're psyched about this weekend too!

(If you're still looking for some, you should go get your nails did by pros, bros. This Sunday only!)

I've also got a new piece up on Vive Magazine this week about J. Crew – check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penny for your thoughts